Cron Job Scheduler Not Working - Workflow Help Needed

My suitecrm scheduler is not working to send recurring emails the moment a lead is entered into our system. We would like to set up workflows in order to send the first introductory email, followed by emails triggered after 3 days, or whenever certain actions are taken. Basic workflow stuff :slight_smile:

This is the error I’m getting from the cron jobs:

mount: warning: /var/fake/baltim19/ramdisk/php seems to be mounted read-write.

and this error too:

/usr/local/cpanel/bin/jailshell: line 1: 15936 Bus error php -f cron.php > /dev/null 2>&1

This sounds like incorrectly configured cron/cli on your host.

Can you contact your host to find out if there is a configuration issue?

Thanks,

Will.

1 Like

We had our hosting company fix the cron. We use “JustHost” and they configured it for us. But it’s still not working.

Are you able to remote in and determine a resolution for this problem?

I am clueless as to what to do here.

Is there anything in any logs that you have access to ? sugarcrm.log, apache etc ?

ok, so our our hosting company created this command line, and it seems to be triggering the cron.php

/usr/local/bin/php -f /home/baltim19/public_html/unitedcoachways/suitecrm/cron.php

I’m not getting anymore errors on it and he said its successfully triggering the cron. Now in my workflow the scheduler says “last run = never” still.
I don’t get why this is not working?

I have access to the sudo root crontab -e but I am not sure how to edit that properly if that makes any difference.

I have determined there is a cron running from cpannel with no errors and a cron running from sudo root with no errors, so what else could be causing this not to run in the workflow scheduler?

1 Like