Create new action (left side)

Only, apache log or display error on your php.ini can help you on that.

What should I do on the php.ini?

This link may help you on it

OK, i’ll try out some of this things, and then i’ll comeback to informe you :wink:

Thanks so much mate!

I found the error in the menu.ext.php:

<?php

$module_menu[] = Array(
            //URL
            "index.php?module=MYMODULE&action=ACTION", 

//Label String
            $mod_strings['LNK_MODULELABEL'], 

//Image icon. Icons are found in ./themes/default/images. 
            '_blank.png', 

//Module Name
            'MYMODULE' 
			); I DIDNT CLOSE THE ARRAY--------------------------------

?>

Now it’s not showing me a blank page, but the new action is not showing.

In the /modules/MYMODULE/Menu.php, i found this:

global $mod_strings, $app_strings, $sugar_config;

if(ACLController::checkAccess('MYMODULE', 'edit', true))$module_menu[]=Array("index.php?module=MYMODULE&action=EditView&return_module=MYMODULE&return_action=DetailView", $mod_strings['LNK_NEW_RECORD'],"CreateMYMODULE", 'MYMODULE');

if(ACLController::checkAccess('MYMODULE', 'list', true))$module_menu[]=Array("index.php?module=MYMODULE&action=index&return_module=MYMODULE&return_action=DetailView", $mod_strings['LNK_LIST'],"MYMODULE", 'MYMODULE');

if(ACLController::checkAccess('MYMODULE', 'import', true))$module_menu[]=Array("index.php?module=Import&action=Step1&import_module=MYMODULE&return_module=MYMODULE&return_action=index", $app_strings['LBL_IMPORT'],"Import", 'MYMODULE');

if(ACLController::checkAccess('MYMODULE', 'import', true))$module_menu[]=Array("index.php?module=Import&action=Step1&import_module=AOS_Products_Quotes&return_module=MYMODULE&return_action=index", $mod_strings['LBL_IMPORT_LINE_ITEMS'],"ImportCustomFields", 'MYMODULE');

There are 4 options, this 4 options are the options that are shown in the left side menu.

EDIT: It’s working now!

Cheers!