Condicion de flujo de trabajo no funciona

Thanks for your help.

There I show you how it is configured.
The time zone is fine, but the " Last ran successfully" I don’t know where it is.

Thank you very much.

You are in the Edit view.

The “last ran successfully” is in the Detail view.

Ok, Thnaks, there is the capture so you can see. If it is in never the " Last ran successfully "

I have to put something?

The problem could be here because the Work Flows work good at the moment without problem, but when they are programmed in time they not work.

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

Yes, you basically need to set up your Scheduler jobs. There are many threads in these forums about this.

In Admin / Schedulers, in the main list of jobs, you will find instructions (specific to your system) at the bottom.

First of all, I want to thank you for your valuable help. After i wont to commenting you:

I’ve been doing a lot of research, I read forums, I saw all your interventions and your personal blog, but I have not solve my problem with the action schedulers in the workflows. I have come to the conclusion that the workflows work if they run at the same time, but if they are scheduled in time they no longer work.
I am very sure that the problem I have is in setting this:

I have created the “Cron Job” but it still does not work

That is why I wanted to ask you, if you provide personalized help to people. Although I know that you help the community a lot, if you want to help me and charge me, tell me how much it is and I will pay you. I would give you the access data to my Cpanel and SuiteCRM, or if you prefer to connect remotely as well (TeamViewer / Anydesk).

I hope you can help me and I thank you again for your help.