Come risolvere questo errore 1881

Hello everyone, I’m new and I don’t know if I’m posting in the right place, I hope you’ll excuse me if I’m wrong.
Due to a series of problems, I was forced to change the db (mysql) of my SUITECRM installation, and while modifying the config file as the instructions say, the product does not work.
For greater clarity I am attaching the current php config file with the parameters of the new db and the reported problems.
Is there anyone who can show me how to solve the problem?
Thank you

this is the new db:
username Sql1501106
psw (consisting of 8 characters) xxxxxxxx
host xxxxxxxx
db used Sql1501106_2

this is actual config file
array (
‘db_host_name’ => ‘xxxxxxxx’,
‘db_host_instance’ => ‘SQLEXPRESS’,
‘db_user_name’ => ‘Sql1501106’,
‘db_password’ => ‘xxxxxxxx’,
‘db_name’ => ‘Sql1501106_2’,
‘db_type’ => ‘mysql’,
‘db_port’ => ‘’,
‘db_manager’ => ‘MysqliManager’,
‘collation’ => ‘utf8_general_ci’,
‘charset’ => ‘utf8’,

this is the mistake it gives me

Database error. Refer to suitecrm.log for details.
Fatal error: Uncaught exception: database error. Refer to suitecrm.log for details. in / web / htdocs / www.grupposia.it / home / suitecrm / include / utils.php: 1881 Stacktrace: # 0 / web / htdocs / www.grupposia.it / home / suitecrm / include / database / DBManager.php ( 353): sugar_die (‘Database failur …’) # 1 / web / htdocs / www.grupposia.it / home / suitecrm / include / database / DBManager.php (328): DBManager-> registerError ('Unable to retri … ‘,’ Unable to retri … ‘, true) # 2 / web / htdocs / www.grupposia.it / home / suitecrm / include / database / MysqliManager.php (179): DBManager-> checkError (’ Unable to retri … ‘, true) # 3 / web / htdocs / www.grupposia.it / home / suitecrm / modules / Administration / Administration.php (154): MysqliManager-> query (’ SELECT category … " , true, “Impossible to recover …”) # 4 /web/htdocs/www.grupposia./web/htdocs/www.grupposia.it/home/suitecrm/include/utils.php on line 1881

Hi and welcome!
Did you make sure that this new mysql-user is allowed to connect to the db from the respective machine that runs the CRM (Sql1501106@% or Sql1501106@some.ip.addr.ess)?

Ciao Grazie per la risposta. Si l’utente dovrebbe essere sempre lo stesso, Infatti sullo stesso db ma un altra istanza, accedo regolarmente per il mio sito WordPress. Il mio gestore ARUBA, mi dice che il mio db è vuoto non ha tabelle ne null’altro. Mi conviene rifare daccapo l’installazione ? ( Spero di no perchè la prima non l’ho eseguita io e non so se riuscirei a portarla fino in fondo ). SI puo fare qualcosa di diverso da reinstallare tutto?
Ciao

Gorlami?

Gor-la-mi !