Combined Calendar, e-mail monitoring and dial extension

Hi all,

I recently discovered SuiteCRM. I’m familiar with SugarCRM CE.

We use ViCidial for our daily sales operation with 30 sales agents and will be expanding to 50 agents soon.

Agents make callback appointments in ViCidial. We would like to show up these appointments in SuiteCRM so each agent can view his appointments in calendar mode.

I have a few questions:

Every agent has his own appointments. But would it be possible for a supervisor to have a combined masterview of all calendars mixed into one view? I was thinking the supervisor can click usergroups/teams to see a combination of the appointments of those users in those teams.

Is it possible to give each calendar item a color? Like in Google Calendar?

Is there a way for a supervisor to monitor other employees mailboxes/screen e-mails? I suppose this might be an existing CE function but i can’t remember.

Which extension do you recommend for clicking and dialing numbers with Asterisk from within SuiteCRM?

Thanks in advance for the replies. Based on these i know if i have to submit a customization request yes/no.

Hi there,

Thank you for your enquiry. We have your details and will be in touch privately regarding your requirements.

Kind Regards,

Will.

Hi Will,

It has been over a week now and i have not heard anything, what can i expect?

Hi there,

I will find out what stage your enquiry is at. We are an extremely busy company and all enquiries go through several processes.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I got an email from Celia 5 days ago with this response:

So i asked which details she needed but i did not get any response. I understand you are a busy company. What can i do to speed things up? Is there a paid quote option?

Hi Dennis,

I believe one of our analysts will be in touch shortly regarding your requirements.

Thanks,

Will.