Change the number of rows in the Dashlet editview

Hi,

how can I change the numbers of showing rows in the Dashlet editview? Please look at my Attachment. I want to display in this field maybe 10 rows or anything else instead the standard of 3.

Best regards
sgi

I think that can be changed via CSS. Use your browser development tools to identify the field then modify your theme accordingly.

Thanks,

AlxGr

Thanks for reply. I had tried it with my browser and found the place where i can change it, but I didn’t found it in the css. Thats why I ask here for help…

Br
sgi

The standard theme comes with 4 variants. Day, Down, Dusk and Night. If you allow your users to use any of them, you will need to modify all. First I’ll recommend you to create a copy of themes under the custom folder. Use this link as guide: https://docs.suitecrm.com/blog/customizing-subthemes/

If you are using Day for example you need to /custom/themes/SuiteP/css/Day/style.css

One trick is that you will need to delete css files under /cache/themes/SuiteP/css/ to make sure changes are reflected on all users. For example: If you performed a change to sub-theme day, you need to delete file /cache/themes/SuiteP/css/Day/style.css

Thanks,

AlxGr