Change the Database engine MyISAM to InnoDB? 👈

Very nice. Thank you @pgr !!
Never even could to the repair& rebuild script because it generated that DB error. I ran it but it now gives me this:

I need to run that SQL query I suppose? Is there anything else that I need to do?

Kind regards
PowerQuest

Hmm ran the SQL query and now:
:sob:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

It would be useful to know the entire SQL that it was executing, and then to know the complete DB error from the logs.

1 Like

Thanks @pgr
I went to phpMyAdmin on our VPS and ran the SQL query there instead of inside SuiteCRM and it seem to have worked. I need to confirm it though a bit more that it really worked.

If everything is fine and dandy should I also continue and change the DB tables to InnoDB do you think?

Thanks a bunch again! :smiley:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

1 Like

I don’t know about the InnoDB stuff. If you have a proper backup or a clone system to test, you can try it beforehand

1 Like

Ok, thank you so much :heart:
I appreciate you and your kind help. :facepunch:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

I did ran this on another system too. Everything seems to be working which is great!

But however when running the SQL query MySQL in MyPHPmyadmin does say that the table for the user password reset it absent…

Is this something that can be repaired or it maybe doesn´t matter at all and can be ignored? :thinking:

Also it should be noted that the system does report good status when running the the “Quick repair and Rebuild” tool:

So all good maybe then? :smiley:

Kind regards
PowerQuest

I think you’re probably all good :+1:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the help @pgr I really appreciate it. You’re a star! :star:
Sorry for my slow reply!

Kind regards
PowerQuest

1 Like