Can't select JSON file for upload at Google Calendar Settings

Hello, I’m trying to connect SuiteCRM with Google Calendar and I follow all the steps till downloading the JSON file to configure it.

When I tried to configure it uploading the JSON file, I realise that I couldn’t even select the .json file to upload it to SuiteCRM (I attach a screenshot).

1. Does anyone know what could happen?

2. Can you tell me in which folder has the JSON file to be uploaded? Maybe I could upload manually by FTP.

I installed 7.11.7 version of SuiteCRM in a web hosting.

Thanks!!

I could check my server’s log and I found this:

[19-Aug-2019 13:25:44 Europe/Madrid] PHP Notice: Undefined index: LBL_GOOGLE_AUTH_TITLE in /home/buceand1/public_html/crm/SuiteCRM/modules/Administration/GoogleCalendarSettingsHandler.php on line 147

I don’t know if it could be the problem or not and if it is, I don’t know how to fix it.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!!

Could this be a MacOS issue? I wonder if the file chooser doesn’t allow .json by default and is trying to be ‘smart’ about it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Try renaming the .json file to .txt or something. The extension shouldn’t matter. The data gets pulled into the config_override.php file as

$sugar_config['google_auth_json'] = [base64_encoded_json]

@buceandoamares I am on the same boat. How did you fix the error message?

For the JSON things, I just selected all file types while browsing and then uploaded. Not sure what the error is about.

Sorry, I couldn’t fix it. Finally I’m using another CRM.

I did upload the config file as .txt. Not finished the whole process though.
Cannot open auth window:
Refused to display ‘https://accounts.google.com/’ in a frame because it set ‘X-Frame-Options’ to ‘deny’.