Can't open contact form after upgrade from sugarcrm 7.0 to suitecrm 7.0.2

After upgrading from sugarcrm 7.0 to suitecrm 7.0.2 I can’t open my contacts.

I have my contact list but when i click on a contact I get a window wit following message:
There was an error processing your request, please try again at a later time.

After activating the logs I see this:
Fri Feb 21 11:09:17 2014 [2045][7026c0fd-c7d8-8786-997f-5090ef55979e][ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module Contacts
Fri Feb 21 11:09:17 2014 [2045][7026c0fd-c7d8-8786-997f-5090ef55979e][ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module lg_PortalUser

I have already done a quick rebuild and repair but no errors where found.

Also I see a lot of security messages in the log file:
Fri Feb 21 11:09:19 2014 [2030][-none-][FATAL] SECURITY: User authentication for xxx failed
Fri Feb 21 11:09:19 2014 [2030][-none-][FATAL] FAILED LOGIN:attempts[1] - xxx
Fri Feb 21 11:09:19 2014 [2030][-none-][FATAL] SECURITY: User authentication for xxx failed
Fri Feb 21 11:09:19 2014 [2032][-none-][FATAL] SECURITY: The session ID is invalid

Thanks

Hi there,

What permissions are set on your instance? Did you Rebuild relationships/repair roles?

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

I have done the Rebuild relationships/repair roles, but without any luck.
[ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module Contacts
[ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module lg_PortalUser

The instance is owned by apache, and has all the rights needed.

The security problems has been found, and old module was back activated with a wrong user and password.

Hi there,

It seems that lg_PortalUser is not related to AOP or SuiteCRM. Do you have custom modules installed? It seems to be an issue with the vardefs.

Thanks,

will.

Thanks Will for the answer.

I have done a rollback and started all over again.

After that the contact form worked with a small error
[FATAL] Query Failed: SELECT * FROM aos_pdf_templates WHERE type = ‘Contacts’ AND deleted = 0 AND active = 1: MySQL error 1054: Unknown column ‘active’ in ‘where clause’
[ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module Contacts
[ERROR] Warning: Multiple links found for relationship contacts_lg_portaluser within module lg_PortalUser
[ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: include/SugarSearchEngine/SugarSearchEngineQueueManager.php

So I did a quick rebuild/repair as before
And the end there was a sql statement that had to be executed to resolve the problems.
when I executed this, I’m back that the contact form not loaded.

As you stated before it hase something to do with the vardefs.

So there is a problem with this sql statement.

The only active modules I have are:
Advanced OpenSales 5.1.2
Opacus SugarCRM Activities Sync
Callinize - Asterisk SugarCRM Integration
inetSYNX Configuration

All,

As it seams that there is no support anymore from this forum, I was wandering If paid support is possible to resolve this problem ?
But just on this problem, I can’t afford the monthly fee.

Thanks

Hi gITds,

The forums are very active. As we stated, the custom modules may have caused this or something that has been installed is conflicting as lg_PortalUser is not related to AOP or SuiteCRM.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

Thanks for your answer,
I understand that this problem is not related to AOP, but I would like to migratie to suiteCRM, and I was hoping this forum could help me.

Could it help that I deactivate/ remove these custom modules, these are just pass-through ‘connectors’
Opacus SugarCRM Activities Sync
Callinize - Asterisk SugarCRM Integration
inetSYNX Configuration

And try afterwards a upgrade.

I seams quite impossible to manually put all the data from sugar to suite, especially when there are several campaigns running.

Hi gITds,

Your topic title states “upgrade from sugarcrm 7.0 to suitecrm 7.0.2”. I presume you meant SuiteCRM 7.0 -> 7.0.2?

Initially, attempt upgrading from 7.0 -> 7.0.2 without the custom modules to see what results you get. If you still experience your issues please let us know.

Thanks,

Will.

Hi Will,

After a lot of research I have found the problem, but I cant resolve this.

I’m stuck with a module that is badly installed and I can’t removed it. This module has a relationship to the contact’s.

I have tried some solutions I have found with google but I can’t seems to manually remove this module, or at least delete the relation.

Thanks