Can't install SuiteCRM 8.1

Hi,

I can’t install SuiteCRM 8.1 on my server.

All goes well until the page to ask for the details of the database and when I press procced:
The post is sending:
{“operationName”:“createProcess”,“variables”:{“input”:{“type”:“suitecrm-app-install”,“options”:{“action”:“suitecrm-app-install”,“module”:“install”,“id”:"",“payload”:{“site_host”:“https://suitecrm.humanizedsolutions.com/",“demoData”:“no”,“db_config”:"",“db_username”:“username”,“db_password”:“password”,“db_host”:“localhost”,“db_name”:“database”,“db_port”:“3306”,“admin_config”:"",“site_username”:“siteusername”,“site_password”:“sitepassword”,“sys_check_option”:“false”}}}},“query”:"mutation createProcess($input: createProcessInput!) {\n createProcess(input: $input) {\n process {\n _id\n status\n async\n type\n messages\n data\n __typename\n }\n clientMutationId\n __typename\n }\n}\n”}

but I simple recieve the answer:
{“errors”:[{“message”:“Internal server error”,“extensions”:{“category”:“internal”},“locations”:[{“line”:2,“column”:3}],“path”:[“createProcess”]}],“data”:{“createProcess”:null}}

No other errors or messages indication what may be the issue found on php 7.4 or qa and install logs.

If someone could help , would apreciate.

Thanks,
José

Hi @jgraca ,

I just downloaded v8.1.2 and created a new instance with the configurations you mentioned.

{“site_host”:“https://suitecrm.your-domain.com/",

“demoData”:“no”,

“db_username”:“username”,

“db_password”:“password”,

“db_host”:“localhost”,

“db_name”:“database”,

“db_port”:“3306”,

“site_username”:“siteusername”,

“site_password”:“sitepassword”,

By looking at your data, I would check the basics like the db_name and db_username have the correct full name.

For instance, instead of the username, use db_username and so on.

Also verify the database and database user have been created before running the wizard and the database user has privileges over this database.

The new SuiteCRM v8.1.2 was installed successfully .

Did you find any additional errors?

Hi Ronaldo,

Thanks for your answer.

No errors at install.log or qa log (I changed the ENV from prod to qa expecting more logs).

The only error is the answer received, which extension it refers to is an incognita.

Best regards,
José

Check that your PHP can access the DB. This typically requires installation of database extensions to PHP, and enabling them in php.ini

For example, this is all the stuff I install in Ubuntu for PHP 7.4:

sudo apt install php7.4 php7.4-mysql libapache2-mod-php7.4

sudo apt install php7.4-curl php7.4-common php7.4-intl php7.4-gd php7.4-mbstring php7.4-soap php7.4-xml php7.4-zip php7.4-imap

Hi pgr,

The first installation try I had file upload max size as 2M, so the installer check validated all extensions except the file upload max size, that requires 6M. After the change I have the above behaviour. Based on this and the fact I don’t have any errors on the logs I believe I have all php 7.4 extensions.

Thanks for the support,
José

Are you also looking at php_errors.log?