Can't Edit PDF Templates

I have created a PDF Template that is working in all aspects except that now when I select the template and try to edit it I just get a blank screen. The same screen comes up if I try and create a new template. I have checked permissions and done a repair and rebuild to no avail. Attached is the error log file but I’m not sure what it is pointing to. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I can’t open the log file, please put it on a site called Pastebin and give us the link.

You should look both at suitecrm.log and your Apache server log

Our site is on godaddy. How can I see the server log?
https://pastebin.com/Lfg0M6MR

Your installation seems extremely unhealthy. You should have ZERO fatal errors in your logs…

Is this a new installation, or have you been using it for some time? Which version is it?

You need to make sure you don’t have permissions problems. And perhaps try a few Repairs from Admin / Repair.

I know! It seems crazy. It’s been a learning process, to say the least. I’ll recheck the permissions but I’m pretty sure they are correct. I’ve only been using SuiteCRM since January. I’m going to try to upgrade from 7.9.4 to 7.10. Does the Quick Repair do everything in the Admin / Repair list or just a few things? Do you suggest I try all of them individually?

The other Repairs are different, you can try a few of those, not necessarily all of them. Try all that mention javascript or relationships.

The permissions go together with ownerships. I can have a quick look if you can post the results of this command, given from the root of your SuiteCRM installation:

ls -al