Can't access account details after upgrade from 7.6.4 to 7.7

Can’t access account details after upgrade to 7.7. nginx error log:

PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /var/www/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 98
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /var/www/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanel.php on line 403
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /var/www/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 98
PHP message: PHP Notice: Undefined index: type in /var/www/suitecrm/include/SubPanel/SubPanel.php on line 450
PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘cookie_name’ in /var/www/suitecrm/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%E2^E2B^E2BC33C5%%SubPanelTiles.tpl.php on line 41
PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal string offset ‘cookie_name’ in /var/www/suitecrm/cache/smarty/templates_c/%%E2^E2B^E2BC33C5%%SubPanelTiles.tpl.php on line 41
PHP message: PHP Warning: Illegal strin
2016/08/04 18:41:02 [error] 22377#0: *496 upstream sent too big header while reading response header from upstream, client: 96.32.144.248, server: smiles.pridetechdesign.com, request: “GET /index.php?module=Accounts&action=DetailView&record=32219493-ac8c-268c-fb9e-57a372441e2e HTTP/1.1”, upstream: “fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php5-fpm.sock:”, host: “smiles.pridetechdesign.com”, referrer: “smiles.pridetechdesign.com/index.php?act...y_string=accountname

this is still a problem, I can’t access account details at all.

Any help would be appreciated.

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23844761/upstream-sent-too-big-header-while-reading-response-header-from-upstream

did you google your error?

best regards

As I’ve found for a similar issue, it’s a core code problem and not as mikebeck suggested, the stackoverflow link.

The reason you’re getting the undefined index notices is that, in both core files, the condition is not wrapped with an ‘isset’ check on the array element; therefore, if it doesn’t exist, it will fail. Similarly with the ‘illegal string offset’ warnings - it’s a coding error in the smarty template which outputs a string instead of an array (setting a value to the first letter of the content as opposed to the array element).

I’d like to know how I can make these changes in an upgrade-friendly manner to avoid having to re-write the original errors on each upgrade?

1 Like