Calendar issues

Hello, our small company has been using SuiteCRM for a while, but we would like to know if it’s possible to:

• See the activities by year (Year view only shows an empty calendar)
  • See the shared calendar view by month and year (We can only see shared calendar by week)
    -See the shared calendar of everyone in a single view at every filer(Day, Month, Year)

If those configurations already exist, could you please explain how to activate them?

Thanks

Hello,

RE: Calendar issues

The calendar is straight forward unless it’s passed to another more concise external calendar. Perhaps what you’re seeking is a Reports extension. Trying reviewing some the available extensions for generating reports on user activity.

Thank you,

— MMS

Hello,

RE: Calendar issues

I have tried several more times with the internal Report capability, but Calendar isn’t an option that can be filtered. More so, the internal Report generator wasn’t designed with finesse. Off hand, I still couldn’t find a proper filter because filtering by Event is more defined that just reviewing user activity. Most likely a sort by task, event or some other filter will is suitable. However, I do suggest grabbing a Reporting extension or module for the exact measures you require.

Thank you,

– MMS