Autorefresh List View

Hi there,

I want that List View autorefresh after new Data are entered. Is it possible to add some code? mybe with Logic Hooks?

I would really appreciate your help,

Nico

Are you sure you mean Listview, and not subpanel?

Mine refreshes just fine - in fact, it has to, since it goes through loading a new page.

Where exactly are you, and how do you “enter new data”?

(maybe you can put your SuiteCRM version in your signature)

1 Like

Hi @Pgr,

Thank you for your help. I mean the List View on each Module. For Example when a user create a new account I want that the List autorefreh without loading the page, Just like in ajax.

My SuiteCRm is 7.8.8

Thanks,

Nico

• show the list - let’s say, Contacts, for example
  • click to create new contact
  • create it and save
  • you are now looking at the new contact’s detail view
  • click to go to the list view
  • there you have the new contact… don’t you?

Hi @Pgr,

yes, you are right. I try to explain it better. I have a custom “Load Board” Module where Transport requests are created. User from Suitecrm, Websites and other Devices can create them. I need to check in real time if new records are added on my List View. That is why the autorefresh without loading the browser…

Nico

Ok, I suggest looking into Browser add-ons (extensions for Firefox, Chrome, etc) that can refresh a page periodically for you.

If you want to do it inside SuiteCRM search for posts allowing you to add custom javascript into a List view.

1 Like

Hi @Pgr,

should I edit the view.list.php as told in this post?
Creating Ajax Call Using Jquery – Sugar CRM

Thanks,

Nico

Sorry, I never did this, I am not a front-end developer. But it looks good, try it and share your results in the end. Thanks!