After upgrade to 7.8.1 selective modules will not display relationships in Studio

I have recently upgraded to version 7.8.1 from 7.8.0 and just realized the certain modules (ie. Calls, Notes, Resource Tasks, etc.) will not display relationships within Studio. Other modules (ie. Accounts, Contacts, etc) work just fine. Further, upon clicking the relationships button, all links become non-operative until I exit Studio and re-enter. Has anyone seen this behavior?

I have enabled debug logging, with no errors thrown. Checked and reset file permissions, performed a quick repair and rebuild relationships to no avail. Was a long shot, but switched PHP to version 5.6 from 5.5.

Thanks for any assistance.

About the logs, did you just check suitecrm.log or also php_errors.log? If you didn’t, that’s a good place to start. You might need to turn it o first, just Google it and you’ll find plenty of instructions. Good luck.

Thank you for the feedback and great advice. I’ll turn error logging on and also check the Apache log files.

Had a couple of other projects that took precedence, apologies for the delay.
Turned on PHP logging and tailed the output. When I click on ‘subpanels’ on roughly 6 modules, they all hang this way, then I need to refresh/exit Studio then re-enter. All other modules perform as expected

[03-Mar-2017 11:13:01 America/Denver] PHP Notice: Undefined index: gssbp_Build_Phase in /home/phigman/public_html/gsservices.link/groupware/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 540
[03-Mar-2017 11:13:01 America/Denver] PHP Notice: Undefined index: in /home/phigman/public_html/gsservices.link/groupware/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 544
[03-Mar-2017 11:13:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: include_once(/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 544
[03-Mar-2017 11:13:01 America/Denver] PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening ‘’ for inclusion (include_path=’/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/HTMLPurifier/standalone:/home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/…::/usr/local/php56/lib/php’) in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 544
[03-Mar-2017 11:13:01 America/Denver] PHP Fatal error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /home/xxxxxx/public_html/xxxxxx.link/groupware/include/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php on line 545

I resolved this by changing line 537 in inclde/SubPanel/SubPanelDefinitions.php from this if (! empty ( $module_name )) to if (! empty ( $module_name ) && isset($beanList[$module_name]))

I’m glad you solved it!

Is this a bug you could report on Github? Do you think it’s happening to other people too?