Adding records to History Subpanel?

For those of you following along in Paul’s Adventures in Coding…

OK I’ve solved the search issue. The basic problem is my custom History panel is confilicting wtih the stock History Panel. The easiest solution is to just unset the history subpanel and replace it with the custom history subpanel. There really is no need to add both and it works now without the stock panel.

NOW… one last problem the “view summary” only shows records for the original history subpanel. So I have to track that down and figure out if I can insert my custom query. Almost there!

Ok for those interested in this topic, I have it pretty much working!!!

What a can of worms, every improvement I added led to more things to fix.

So basically now I have an activity subpanel that shows ALL open activities related to the Account, the Account-Contacts, Account-Opportunities or Account-Quotes

I’ve done the same with History. PLUS… the history filter now works with the new query AND the"view summary" now works with the new query! As soon as I clean up my documentation, I’ll post a tutorial.

3 Likes

:heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Thank you @pstevens for the great work! We are looking forward to check out your tutorial.

This is definately going to be a muliti part tutorial!

Here’s all the files that need to be customized to accomplish this.