Add fields in new view or attach new viewdefs

Hi guys,
i am trying to define a new view like this(it is just a test).

require_once('include/MVC/View/SugarView.php');

class CDZ_Contracts_MobileViewMigrate extends SugarView
{
    public function __construct() {
        parent::SugarView();
    }

public function preDisplay() {
        $this->dv->tpl = 'modules/CDZ_Contracts_Mobile/caderize/templates/migrate.tpl';
    }

public function display() {
        global $db;   
        global $sugar_custom; 
        //global $current_user;
        // or use below(same way)
        $cUser = $GLOBALS['current_user'];
        if(!$cUser->is_admin) { 
            echo "You do not have permission to view this page.";
        return;       
    }       

$smarty = new Sugar_Smarty();
    $smarty->assign('message', $this->view_object_map['message']);
    parent::display();
    $smarty->display($this->dv->tpl);
}

In the smarty tpl i need to have a form with just few fields for example assigned_user_id and a submit button.

What i would do is to prepare smarty tpl to render just like a traditional ‘assigned to’ field so i though the best way is to attach a customized viewdefs just like editviewdefs but reduced based on my needs(see screenshot).

What is the right way to do it or am i on the wrong way?
Is there a simpler way to attach to smarty tpl a suite field that renders like usual?

Many thanks for any hint

@rainolf
Look at the posts. May be it help you:

Thank you for the Hint.
In order to work i had to register the new view in Action View Map in custom/extension/module etc.

Due to the fact it is a brand new module built on module builder, is there a way to register the view inside the module itself without using custom action view map?

Thanks

@rainolf

I don’t understend you. I wrote solution which you can use in anything module. It can work with action view map or without it.

Sorry, my fault.
Your posted solution is working as expected.

Thanks again

I’ve done a test based on your solution and it works.
However the only strange behavior i’ve found is about auto completion feature of relate field that doesn’t fire.
My test was:
1 . Create controller action that points to new view
2. Create new view that have custom viewdefs(exact copy of editviewdef) and point to new tpl(exact copy of EditView.tpl) like this:

public function preDisplay() {
                //#!@ # Include JS file with heredoc notation
                $js = <<<JS
                <script src="modules/CDZ_Contracts_Mobile/caderize/js/cdz_modal.js"></script>
                JS;
                echo $js;
        $metadatafile = "modules/CDZ_Contracts_Mobile/metadata/bulkstorageeditviewdefs.php";
        $this->ev = new EditView();
        $this->ev->ss =& $this->ss;
        $this->ev->view = "mynewview"; 
        $this->ev->ss->assign("message", "CIAO MONDO");
        $this->ev->setup($this->module, $this->bean, $metadatafile, 'modules/CDZ_Contracts_Mobile/caderize/templates/migrate.tpl', true, 'mynewvieweditviewdefs');
    }

As mentioned all works fine excpet for auto completion in assigned user for example, and the only way to assign a new user is to click the button next to relate in order to open popup search.
Seems that some js is not fired…tried to debug with no luck…

Any hints? Thanks once again