Acccess records

Hi there, I’m writing to you all individually as I can’t find where to post this question and I need it answered ASAP as I have a lot of orders and no system at the moment. I’m running SCRM 8.0.1 I can enter data into my Accounts and Contacts modules but then when I go to view the records, it tells me there are no records. When I go to my dashboard, they show up there and when I click on them to get to detail view, the system tells me

It only happens with Accounts and Contacts Please help me, I really need this done fast.

JA.

Hi @ja1,

Thanks for trying out SuiteCRM 8.

Just few questions to try to understand the problem.

1. Was the data created using version 8.0.1? Or was imported?

2. Did you define any roles /ACLs related with those modules?

3. Do you have any customizations?

4. How is your setup?

• are you using Linux?
    • are you using apache?
    • what PHP version do you have?

Hey,

Do you get any errors in your SuiteCRM error log, or the PHP error log?
If so, I would suggest starting here, and looking into these, if they seem related/relevant

If not, I’d initially suggest checking your CRM’s Security Groups & Roles, to ensure your user is not part of any Role that may restrict viewing of the Detailview for Accounts/Contacts

If that doesn’t help, perhaps it would be worth doing a quick repair and rebuild?
(ie: Admin->Repair->Quick Repair and Rebuild)

Have you made any customisations to Accounts or Contacts?
If so, this may help with resolving issues

If neither of the above resolve your issues, perhaps it is worth having a read through this thread, where a user had a similar issue with Custom Modules?:

I’m not sure if the situation would be 100% comparable, but it might point you in the right direction

1 Like