About UPLOADS - Documents - Notes

Hello guys.

I have a HUGE problem with the attachmen when i want to migrate…

The thing is…

In SugarCRM i have this folder: cache/uploads where (i think) all the attachmens are from Documents, Notes, etc…

Im right?

Wel… Where i need to move this folder with all the attachments to work in SuiteCRM??? Same dir?

Thanks!!!

I solve this issue.

Now i CANT upload any document like .DOC, .PDF, .ZIP NOTHING…

HELP PLEASE!!!

maurocarrera… you haven’t given us enough information to help.

What did you do to “solve the issue”? And what happens when you try and upload?

sieberta

I move the complete folder from SUGARCRM ( /cache/upload ) to (suitecrm/upload) and that fix the problem with my OLD upload Documents (ZIP, DOC, etc).

But now, when i try to UPLOAD a new document this error apperar:

“This document is missing a file, most likely due to an error during upload. Please retry uploading the file or contact your administrator.”

May be is a problem with the permissions? I really need help.

Thanks

What are your permissions on the upload folder? Mine are 775 daemon:daemon…

Are you attaching files in the documents module or the notes module (I assume documents module based on your description)? Do both exhibit the same behavior? Do you get the error message when you try and upload the file, or when you try and open the file you just uploaded, or when you just go to detail view?

Also, you brought over your entire DB right?

The only way for this error to show up is in Documents\view.detail.php:

//check to see if the file field is empty.  This should not occur and would only happen when an error has ocurred during upload, or from db manipulation of record.
         if(empty($this->bean->filename)){
	    //print error to screen
            $this->errors[] = $GLOBALS['mod_strings']['ERR_MISSING_FILE'];
            $this->displayErrors();
         }

That field is in the document_revisions table…

I would check your document_revisions table to see what is in there… especially with regards to the document.id you uploaded.

I don’t use the documents module… and I wasn’t a SugarCRM migrator, so I’m a bit limited on what I can do to help.

sieberta

Hey mate! Thank u very much for your answers.

Anyway i FIX this issue going to the Studio and “Reseting” all the Module Documents in this case… I dont know why this happend but FIX my Error.

Thanks anyway!

1 Like

maurocarrera,

Thank you for taking time to come back and post your fix for the rest of us!

sieberta

1 Like