7-10-1 upgrade

Hello, I upgraded to 7-10-1 today and when i Check and repair SuiteCRM with the following, Quick Repair and Rebuild I receive the following:

/* Table : oauth2clients */
/*COLUMNS*/
/*MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - duration_value -  ROW [name] => 'duration_value'  [type] => 'int'  [len] => '11'  */
/* VARDEF - duration_value -  ROW[name] => 'duration_value'  [type] => 'integer'  [required] => ''  [reportable] => ''  [api-visible] => ''  [inline_edit] => ''  [dbType] => 'integer'  [len] => ''  */
/*MISMATCH WITH DATABASE - duration_amount -  ROW [name] => 'duration_amount'  [type] => 'int'  [len] => '11'  */
/* VARDEF - duration_amount -  ROW[name] => 'duration_amount'  [vname] => 'LBL_DURATION_AMOUNT'  [type] => 'integer'  [required] => ''  [reportable] => ''  [api-visible] => ''  [inline_edit] => ''  [dbType] => 'integer'  [len] => ''  */
/* INDEXES */
ALTER TABLE oauth2clients   modify COLUMN duration_value integer  NULL ,  modify COLUMN duration_amount integer  NULL ;

I run the script but it always reappears. It doesn’t appear to have any real affect that I can see yet. Please advise. Thanks

Please, what is your version of OS, database, and PHP?

Thanks

hi, i am running win 10, php 7.0 and i think innodb on this one…i can double check if needed.

I’m getting the exact same thing

Debian 9 on GCE
MySQL 5.7
PHP 7.0.27-0+deb9u1

Ditto—I’ve opened the following bug report:

https://github.com/salesagility/SuiteCRM/issues/5404

Thanks,
Dave

There is a proposed fix now, at that GitHub issue linked above.

The awesome team at SalesAgility has released the new version 7-10-2 and this issue is fixed. :slight_smile: Thanks!

1 Like