500 error when updating a case or creating one

Hello Guys,

Once again I would like to ask for help.

Since the update to version 7.4.3 I have been challenge with an error in Module Case.

Every time I try to update one case or create it, I get the message Error 500, however if I updated the page by pressing F5 on the keyboard, I go back to the Case list View. The ticket is updated correctly, but the page doesn’t load by it self.

I have tried to check for logs and errors, but I couldn’t find it.

I go to System > System Settings > and checked for logs, this is what I’ve gotten

Fri Feb 19 14:16:33 2016 [12128][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Cases/CasesJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
Fri Feb 19 14:16:33 2016 [12128][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Cases/SugarFeeds/CaseFeed.php
Fri Feb 19 14:16:34 2016 [12128][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Cases/CasesJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php
Fri Feb 19 14:16:34 2016 [12128][1][ERROR] Unable to load custom logic file: custom/modules/Cases/CasesJjwg_MapsLogicHook.php

I think that it might be something, right?

I have uploaded the logs as well.

Hi Guys,

I’ve tried to change the LOGS to DEBUG level and after trying to or updating a case or change it, I have grab this new logs files.

I noticed that some files were missing, so I replace them from a backup that I had, but that didn’t work, same error.

The log is attached to this post, could someone help me out? I’ve tried to look for ERRORS, but I must have missed something there.