500 error from update assistant

Hello . So I get this error. I contacted my host support but they failed to solve th problem. They told me to contact SCRM support with this log :

[Tue Mar 30 15:32:25 2021] [error] [client 1.186.48.58] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ACLAction in /home2/zicrob/public_html/scrm/modules/ACLActions/ACLAction.php on line 76, referer: http://scrm.nashbillie.com/index.php?action=Login&module=Users

[Tue Mar 30 15:33:17 2021] [error] [client 115.110.71.146] PHP Notice: Undefined index: additional_step in /home2/zicrob/public_html/scrm/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php on line 291

[Tue Mar 30 15:33:56 2021] [error] [client 1.186.48.58] PHP Strict Standards: Redefining already defined constructor for class ACLAction in /home2/zicrob/public_html/scrm/modules/ACLActions/ACLAction.php on line 76, referer: http://scrm.nashbillie.com/index.php?module=Home&action=index
[Tue Mar 30 15:34:02 2021] [error] [client 115.110.71.146] PHP Notice: Undefined index: additional_step in /home2/zicrob/public_html/scrm/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php on line 291

[Tue Mar 30 15:34:21 2021] [error] [client 1.186.48.58] PHP Notice: Undefined index: additional_step in /home2/zicrob/public_html/scrm/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php on line 291, referer: http://scrm.nashbillie.com/index.php?module=Administration&action=index

Does anyone can help me ?
Thank you.
Nash.

I might have something for you.

I can not see your files so I am not sure about the line numbers
/modules/UpgradeWizard/index.php on line 291
Near that line in my files on line 292 I have
require(‘modules/UpgradeWizard/’.$upgradeStepFile.’.php’);

Yesterday I was working on some custom APIs and I was receiving the HTTP Error 500. My issue revolved around the ‘require’ function. In my case the object was already created. I changed the ‘require’ to ‘require_once’ and that solved my issue. If the object already exists it will error when an attempt to create the object again is called.

I hope this helps. At least it is a place to start.

Thank you for your advice. Unluckily, it didn’t handle the error. I can add to my topic that the page is very long to display.

i don’t think any of the errors you posted above is your real problem, I think it’s something else.

You mention the long time displaying - you might be getting a PHP timeout. try measuring the delay and see if it matches your max_execution_time in php.ini.

Anyway, for upgrade problems I advise to always clear this directory completely between each failed attempt:

cache/upgrades/temp

Hello and thanks again for answering. The time line is 30 Seconds when the page takes 60. I cleared the folder you said and I passed the first page of the assistant (see screenshot attached). But then same error when trying to go to next page. I changed the max time to 120 but it had no effect.

You need to restart your web Server to get those settings to take effect.

You can check in Admin / Daignostics / phpinfo the effective php.ini settings.

How do I restart the server ? I’m an end user and the whole thing is on Arvixe’s servers…

:point_up: When you did this, how did you do it?

Did you check the effective value in phpinfo? What does it say?

I edited the php.ini file.
I didn’t found the info in this